Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just Nan RR block HD

9/28/06

I finally managed to grid the thing after many frogging sessions. I also stitched a block--Four Calling Birds--and wrote up my directions. I'll mail it out to Cathy (Froggingpro) tomorrow. So exciting! By the way, I'm doing Just Nan's 12 Days of Christmas Whimzi.

So that makes 10 finishes for the Challenge! I made my goal, mostly done with smalls and finishes. Here's my list:

Finishes:
French Cow -- Zebra
French Cow -- Mer-Cow
Witch Way
Flower Girls
Honeysuckle Rose
Just Nan Round Robin, Day 4 of 12 Days of Christmas

Ornament Finishes: Santa's Trimmings
Peace Tree
Christmas Jewels
Honeysuckle Rose (biscornu)

They can be seen at www.arthemise.com.

Since I still need to reduce my stash and I don't have a burning desire to buy charts right now, I'll keep going. I have 7 ornaments still to finish (I ran out of mat board) and about 5 smalls I could knock out (and not all are Just Nans either!).

Blog details: I've decided to move my blog to Blogger.com. So now I need to copy all my posts over. That may take a while.

No comments: