Thursday, September 28, 2006

Flower Girls HD

9/24/06

Yesterday while the guys were playing computer games, I worked on Just Nan's Flower Girls and got it finished. It was a very quick finish. This makes two of the WhimZis I've done so far.

Cherylann's challenge to finish 10 or 25 or 50 projects is giving me an excuse to pull out the small pieces. I think I'm going to start Dragon Guard II and work on it today and then go back to The Awakening. Edit: I decided to ditch Dragon Guard II. I was doing it for a friend, and I just don't like the way it looks over one. Over two would take me forever.

Kitties: They were so cute yesterday evening. Anubis was curled up on the couch, and Hathor got very close to him and lay down. Anubis started bathing her face. Of course, then he started licking inside her ear like he did to his brother, so I had to discourage him from that. Later she again lay down touching him, and they both went to sleep. Anubis wouldn't even put up with that from his brother when Horus was alive. I'm so glad they're getting along. Anubis plays with her and is careful not to hurt her. This from the little snot who used to beat up his brother. Hathor has also taken to sleeping right against my face at night. I don't get as much sleep, but I love having a kitty to cuddle. We took a nap yesterday, and at some point I woke up to a kitten foot up against my lips. Fortunately I wasn't sleeping with my mouth open. Matt said Hathor was telling me to stop snoring. hehe

No comments: