Thursday, September 28, 2006

Decided on a Just Nan RR piece

9/5/06

So I volunteered for the Just Nan RR since they had a few people drop out and it shouldn't take that long. I decided to go with the 12 Days of Christmas. There are seven people, so people can opt to do one or two blocks. I ordered the fabric for the piece from Ginger's today (along with some other fabric and the beads for Futurecast). I'll do it two across and six down and make a bellpull out of it. Or I'll let Mom make a bellpull out of it. :D

I think I've decided to go with DMC for Witch Way instead of silks. It would cost $48 for silks, which I can't really justify for such a small piece. I just love Halloween pieces.

I have so many things I can work on now that I'm in a quandary. What to do next? So I just keep working on The Awakening until I can decide.

Weather: It's overcast and drizzly, which hasn't been common lately. It feels like fall! I love that feeling so much. Unfortunately, it's probably just going to get hot again in a few days.

Kitten: The vet checked out Hathor, and she's fine. We'll bring her in again Friday to get her stitches out. She's apparently been chewing on the thread.

No comments: