Saturday, January 13, 2007

Just Nan RR for Kari

I finished my piece for Kari's round robin last night. I selected bands from Just Nan's A Summer's Day. I just love the little strawberries.

Next is my Love Quilts piece, I think. I also need to work on The Awakening this weekend. So glad we have Monday off!

Diet: I think I forgot to mention I went to Weight Watchers Thursday evening and lost 7.4 pounds on my first week. That's about usual for me. It's the following weeks that will be tougher. I also haven't had a soft drink (soda for some of you) in two weeks. The only caffeine I've had was tea when I went out to lunch with work. Surprisingly, I haven't missed it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Just Nan RR looks great. Very delicate looking.

jymisgurl said...

Your RR looks great! I was suprised when I found out haw many calories I cut out of my day just by not drinking soda!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats on your weight loss. I think I missed caffeine and sugar the most. It made me very cranky!

Kim said...

Congrats on your weight loss! I started WW at Home Jan. 1 and have lost 4 pounds so far. I have the worst time with soda though--diet Pepsi is one of my favorite drinks.

Your RR looks lovely :)

cathymk said...

What a pretty RR! Those strawberries are lucious!

Congrats on the WW loss too!

Juls said...

Congratulations on the wgt loss!!! I can't remember the last time I had a soda....it's tough but so worth it! You can do it!!!!

Katrina said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's wonderful.

Love the round robin, JN is one of my favorites for a RR, she has so many great samplers.

Michelle said...

Beautiful! The bands you chose are perfect - so delicate. I love the strawberries too!