Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm pregnant!

I took two home pregnancy tests yesterday, and they were both positive. The tests are as accurate as blood tests, so it looks definite! I'm about two and a half weeks along at this point. Fortunately I kept track of everything. That puts my due date September 20.

I thought I had started my period, but all I had was spotting, so I started wondering. I read online about implanatation bleeding, so I figured it was a good idea to take the test. Matt was in shock and says he's scared. I'm excited and am trying not to think of the scary aspects of being a parent.

I told my mom, and I know she's really excited (hi, Mom!). I told people at work too, and they were happy for me. I made a OB/GYN appointment for next week where they'll do the blood test and go through the whole routine.

Stitching: I'm working on The Awakening right now, but it's slow going. I need to switch to Barnabee's Quest Wednesday for the SAL (we game on Thursday). I also received the HAED and Just Nan RRs, so I also need to think about those.

Blog stuff: I entered all the blogs I read into Bloglines. That makes it much easier to keep up with blogs.

26 comments:

Missy Ann said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Best wishes & best of luck to you, dh & the baby.

Ann-Marie said...

How wonderful for you! Congratulations, and wishing you all the best blessings for you and your family.

Sue said...

CONGRATULATIOnS!!!! How wonderful. You must be so excited. I loved every pregnancy for every child I have, they were all wonderful.

BeckySC said...

Congratulations, Michelle :)
Take care of yourself :)
Good luck with your pregnancy!

Erin said...

Congrats!!! I think you should create a little COH (or CoV??? hehe) character in her/her honor. LOL

Sara said...

Big congrats! That's wonderful for you and your DH! Take care of yourself and get as much stitching in as you can:)

Tash said...

Mondo Congratulations!!

Is this your first child? I'm so excited for you! Take care :)

tkdchick said...

Congratulations I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy!

cathymk said...

Congratulations!!
Good luck I hope it all goes well!

monique said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Katrina said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news. I love Bloglines too.

HasturTorres said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Erica said...

Congratulations!

Your life will never be the same again!

Michelle said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! I wish you all sorts of gooey good thoughts!

Nicki said...

Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy goes well with no sickness etc :)

whitecalla said...

Congratulation !!!
~ Lillie

Outi said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! :)

bunnyhead said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting!

Goldie said...

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you and your DH!

jymisgurl said...

MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Coonie said...

Congratulations, Michelle!

Barbara said...

Wow - huge congratulations!!!! :)

Autumn said...

Congratulations! You did it!

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy; it's a wonderful time :)

Get lots of stitching done in the next 8 months ;)

Sharon said...

Absolutely fabulous news! Congrats to you both.

Katrina said...

awesome news - congratulations, wishing you all the best over the next few months!