Sunday, December 31, 2006

December goals reviewed, January goals

I'm absolutely loving working on My Stitching Treasures! It's a gorgeous piece, and the silks feel great. There are some errors in the chart, such as the name of the color to use not matching the number they give, but I can figure it out. I have a good many blocks done so far, as you can see in the pic.

Also--happy birthday to me! Yes, I'm now 37. Bleh. I'll work on resolutions for the coming year tomorrow.

Now I need to review my stitching goals for December:

HAED The Awakening--finish current page and next small page Done, plus another page
TrickORTreat--finish making it into a box, correct problems if I can Nope
Gray Cat--stitch it Done
1 ornament to finish Done
Exchanges--finish up New Years piece and stitch small piece Done
Work on HAED RR (whenever it shows up) and next Just Nan RR Done. HAED RR never showed
No new starts, other than Generosity by Drawn Thread I started my Christmas present, My Stitching Treasures

I really don't want to mess with TrickORTreat, but I'll keep putting it on my goals list til I do it. Here's what I want to do in January:

My Stitching Treasures--finish stitching it
HAED The Awakening--finish 2 pages
Love Quilts square--begin working on it
TrickORTreat--finish making it into a box, correct problems if I can
Exchanges--Work on HAED RR and next Just Nan RR; do finishing of birthday piece

I'm a little overwhelmed with all the stuff I got for Christmas and the things I've bought recently. I'm going to try to buy less in January and start writing down my cross stitch purchases. We'll see how that works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Very pretty!

Happy new year!!