Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Received my New Year's exchange

Second post today... Seems to be the day for jars!

I got the neatest package from Melanie (Medieval Needle) as part of the Rotation Stitchers Bulletin Board New Year's exchange. She stitched a cute Kats by Kelly piece, and the jar has fortunes in it! The one for today is "Brush up on knock-knock jokes. They're on their way back." I of course love kitties, so I love the piece.

She also sent me other goodies: bath confetti, tealights, bath fizzes, a wishlist pad, and a weekly list pad. I love making lists, by the way, so that will come in handy!

I was so excited when I opened this. I feel completely spoiled, and she went above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks, Melanie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! That jar is the coolest idea. I'm going to steal it! ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't think my message went through so I will try again. I've recently come across your blog and enjoy it.

The jar is great.

Nicki said...

That's lovely - and the present you did for Cheryl Ann is just great!

Have you tried Bloglines for blogs? I only keep my blogrolling list on my blog for reference and use Bloglines all the time :)

Michelle said...

I love the jar she made for you - what a cute idea! I love that it has fortunes in it too. The jar you stitched up is so cute...love the Red Riding Hood dragon. Happy belated birthday - sounds like your coworkers were good to you!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you liked it. My DH said you would cuss me on a daily basis because I put confetti in the jar tho ;)