Sunday, January 14, 2007

Frantic stitching on Love Quilts

Since I discovered that my deadline is February 1, not later in the month like I thought, I've been doing nothing but stitching on my Army Hummer for Love Quilts this weekend. I have more than half of it done, so I'm somewhat relieved that I'll be able to get it in.

I was supposed to work on The Awakening for the HAED SAL this weekend, but I reluctantly didn't participate. What a letdown.

I also got accepted to the Stitching Bloggers Exchange Bulletin Board (SBEBB)!!! I'm so excited. I kept reading blogs and seeing all the lovely exchanges. Now I can actually participate! Now to find the time...

Weather: The weather's been cold and icy--finally some winter weather! Unfortunately, it's limiting what we can do. The grocery store was a madhouse Saturday in preparation for the expected storm. So far today, nothing but drizzle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I looked up The Awakening, what an awesome piece to stitch. I'm working on a HAED also. My first one and I'm loving it.

Unknown said...

Congrats on joining the SBEBB! It's kinda nice to get some winter weather. We haven't had any cold weather to speak of.

barbara said...

Oh, I hate that feeling of mixing up a deadline. I did that recently, too, with a class. I hope you'll be able to get it done without any extra stress.

Congrats on joining the SBEBB. I love it!

Katrina said...

You will have so much fun on the SBEBB, the exchanges are always wonderful :) and its a great way to meet new stitchers.