Monday, November 06, 2006

Finished my ornament exchange piece

This weekend I finished my ornament for the exchange on the Needle and Thread BB. Of course I can't post a pic because it's a secret. I really like the ornament, even though it's not perfectly centered (argh!). Matt even helped me center it, but it must have moved a bit. He's got the eye.

I also stitched on The Awakening, but I didn't get that much done. The guys came over Saturday, and we played City of Villains most of the day Saturday.

Tonight is the memorial for Matt's mom. He's aggravated that it's taking place two weeks after her death, because a family member already had plans. Excuse me? He even considered not going. I know it will be opening barely healed wounds. He needed this a week ago, not today.

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Hi! Just checking out the other blogs from the birthday club. I love your HAED project! And your silk gauze stitching is lovely! I haven't tried that yet.

I hope Matt is doing better, though I can imagine it will take a long time to heal.