Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just Nan exchange received


I received this wonderful Just Nan exchange from Erin yesterday. The butterfly is just gorgeous, with the roses stitched over one. I don't think I've seen this piece before. Her blog says it's from the 2000 JCS Christmas issue (I don't have that one since I started stitching in 2001). She did a really lovely job on it.

I haven't received word that my piece has been received yet, but it's only been a week and it had a ways to go.

I should have a pic of TW's Spring Faerie to show soon. It's coming along nicely.

8 comments:

Zeb said...

Gah I am most envious of people taking part in Just Nan exchanges and r n rs! XD

What a lovely piece, and gorgeous goodies!

Becky K in OK said...

Your exchange piece is gorgeous. Great goodies also.

Kim B said...

Gorgeous exchange!

Jo said...

what a lovely exchange - the butterfly is beautiful! I've not seen that pattern either. The goodies are lovely too, especially the fabric!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely ornament! Well done to Erin, and good for you.

Andrea said...

A lovely exchange from Erin.

Einschies blog said...

Hi Michelle,

just want to say thank you for the wonderful exchange you sent, the pincushion is just gorgeous, wonderfully finished and perfectly done for your first one;-)) I just made two and they are not as perfect as yours...thanks for the cards and the bookmark too, I like both and can use them very well, because I am a bookworm*lool* too...your exchange from Erin is beautifull too...I have her as my partner;-))

Happy stitching,
Gaby

Sharon said...

How gorgeous!