Sunday, November 16, 2008

Winter in the Square HD


I finished this Just Nan piece last night while we watched Lost. Next, I'm going to start on the last of the four, Summer in the Square. Then I can think about how I want to finish these. I know I want to do a wall hanging, but I need to find the right fabric, cording, and ribbon.

Speaking of Lost, Matt and I just aren't getting into the series. A friend lent us the first season. We're finding it--ahem--boring seven episodes in. A lot of people like it; I wonder why we don't. Probably not enough action and too much back story for our tastes. I like the little spooky bits, but there just aren't enough to sustain my interest. I think Matt's on the verge of putting the DVDs away.

Diet: I've done pretty well on the diet this week and have exercised every day for half an hour. That's a lot for me. I think I've managed to lose almost all the weight I had put on during my bad week around Halloween. I had to take care of Logan Friday and Saturday, and toting him around has hurt my back a bit. Matt's been incapacitated after having a vasectomy. He's been incredibly calm about the whole thing. I think I was more nervous about it than he was!

5 comments:

Maxine said...

Beautiful finishes Michelle :)

Unknown said...

My husband and I love Lost. It's about the characters. Either you identify with them or you don't. If you don't like the first year, you won't like the second and third years. The fourth year picks up the action and now things are happening at a good pace, but you have to like the characters. [Go, Hugo!]

Anonymous said...

You're really cruising along with these squares - this one is another beauty, well done!

Mel in Dubai said...

Lovely finish, Michelle :)

Lost doesn't do it for me either. Nor does Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty or Grey's Anatomy :)

Bring back Buffy, Angel and Firefly I say!!

Jo said...

Great HD Michelle. Can't wait to see summer :)

I enjoy Lost, but Kathryn is right - if you don't like it now, just give up. It won't get any different... other than more confusing at times.