Friday, June 08, 2007

Barnabee's Quest Part 3 finished

The SAL kind of went out the window for me because of my straying interest. So since the urge struck me, I decided to finish this up. I finished the stitching tonight and will work on the beading and charms tomorrow. This pic is of part 3. New pic when it's complete.

That's supposed to be a gazing ball in the middle, by the way. It's a green metallic.

I've ordered the bellpull and tassel topper for the piece, but the Just Nan stuff seems to take a while to come in. I'm still waiting for my Lady Scarlet's Secret Garden and some other limited editions. Apparently the demand was greater than expected, so we're waiting and waiting....

I don't think I'm going to use gold cording on this one. I'm not really much for that color. I'll probably take a brighter color from the piece, probably blue.

Baby: Today was the first day I could say I definitely felt kicking. Sometimes I debated that it could be muscle spasms or gas, but this was definitely baby activity low in my abdomen.

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Woohoo!! Nothing like the first time you feel the baby!! :D

Hey, guess what the postal carrier brought me today???? I LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much! :D