Sunday, October 22, 2006

Together at Christmas HD

Here is my latest ornament finish, Together at Christmas by Designs by Margret Lee. It's from the 2004 JCS ornament issue. Making the trim was a challenge. I sewed it on the machine. It doesn't look just like the magazine one (since no instructions were given), but I'm satisfied with it.
I just have one ornament left to finish, and it entails making a tuck pillow (blech). I will probably wait a while on that one.

I finished the first complete page of Dragon Soul QS. I'll take a new picture once I finish the bottom left partial page.

I haven't touched TrickORTreat in a while. Eventually...

Gaming: City of Heroes is having a Halloween event where you trick or treat at the mission doors. You can get a new costume slot on your character if you gather four costume pieces. So we've been busy doing that on our multitude of characters.