Monday, December 21, 2009

Lady of Shalott progress pic


Here's my progress on Lady of Shalott by Teresa Wentzler. Lots of wrinkles, huh? That's what happens when I use a small set of Qsnaps. I've started on the image in the mirror. We'll see how it comes out on this light-colored fabric.

I also received my fabric for Legends of the Spellcasters, my little splurge for the new year. I can't wait to do the floss toss and see what the colors look like.

If you're on Facebook, there's a group called Teresa Wentzler Cross Stitch SAL if you're interested. If I knew how to link to it I would. :-/

7 comments:

Katri said...

Wow, that's a lot of progress!

I'm not in Facebook (still trying to resist :-), but I've been on TW board, and will participate the SAL there.

Mel said...

Looking great! :)

Giovanna said...

Wow, you're always so fast - it looks wonderful. Merry Christmas!

Kim B said...

Look at how far you've come! You make it look so easy! :)

Kielrain said...

Really great progress!

Jo said...

great progress. and your wall hanging in the previous post is great!

Good luck with the surgery, and have a fabulous Christmas

victoria said...

congratulations! Fabulos cross stich

I look for this pattern .