Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Received my Magic/Fantasy Exchange pieces

This came in from Lisa. Beautiful, huh? I love griffons (probably my favorite fantasy animal, close to the hippocampus), and this one is from Teresa Wentzler's Fantasy Sampler. Lisa made it into a needlebook. I don't know how she got such a neat piped edge on it. The fob is from TW's Castle Sampler. The other side is the sun. I've stitched both of these TWs, but the finishing on these two pieces is outstanding. And of course the extras...blue is my favorite color, and purple is a close second, so these three skeins are pleasing to my eye. I'll have to find something to stitch with them. Maybe a biscornu for the upcoming exchange on the SBEBB?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely gifts, congratulations! And well done to Lisa!

Kim B said...

So beautiful!

Andrea said...

Beautiful exchange.

HasturTorres said...

Those are such lovely treasures!

Sharon said...

Beautiful exchange!

Michelle said...

What a fabulous exchange - she picked great things for you!