Thursday, September 28, 2006

Christmas ornament finish

9/5/06

I decided to finish this Christmas ornament. I have a bunch stitched but just haven't finished them up. I don't enjoy the finishing nearly as much as the stitching.

It's from the Just Cross Stitch ornament magazine and is done by Mosey 'N Me. It's not really my style (sort of primitive), but it was one of the kits from Ginger's last year. I do like it, and I think it finished up well. Of course I had to get advice from Matt about centering it in the triangle, and he never fails.

It's a Cajun thing: I keep seeing this commercial about visiting Louisiana, and Dan Akroyd is in it. I know he likes the place, but does he have to lay on the Cajun accent? He's from Canada!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love this little santa! Mosey and Me have the best cross-stitch Santas! Yours is great!