Thursday, February 07, 2008

Package from Becky

As you may remember, my partner for the birthday club exchange flaked out on me. Becky was so nice as to send me a package to make up for it. She absolutely did not have to do that. It's not her job to cover all those people who reneg on their promise.

That said, I was so happy to receive the package. I had tons of goodies. She sent me the most beautiful box with a stitched top and fabric inside (with some handmade pins included). She had asked me what I wanted, so I mentioned I can always use trim (it's hard for me to find any around here). She sent me tons of ribbon and cording. I love it! I'm going to get some more ribbon holders so I can organize my growing stash.

You can see the other generous items she sent. I love the kit for the pocket she sent. That will be a fun challenge to put together. I can't imagine a better exchange package to receive, so she more than made up for what I missed out on. Thanks, Becky!


9 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Becky is really a wonderful person!!!

Nicki said...

Becky really is the most generous person out there :) So lovely of her and what a great basket and goodies! I hope the person who let you down feels thoroughly ashamed!

Deanne J said...

It's beautiful. Becky makes the most wonderful things.

Cindy said...

Becky is so nice and generous :)

Katrina said...

Very pretty exchange!

Sharon said...

It's beautiful! Enjoy!

Carol said...

How sweet of Becky!!

♥ Sari ♥ said...

What a nice thing Becky did! She is such a generous person.

It's so annoying to hear that people don't keep their promises in exchanges. Grrrr....

Michelle said...

How sweet of her to do that - and she sent some beautiful things!! I am disgusted at the moment with people who don't keep their obligations with regard to exchanges and RRs - it's just wrong.