Friday, February 01, 2008

HAED RR piece finished

I finally filled in the last square of my HAED RR. These are Selina Fenech's angels and mermaids. I think the piece came out very nice, and I'm so grateful to my round robin partners. I won't be participating in this year's RR because my stitching time is so unpredictable right now.

Next I'll be trying to finish up a piece my mother-in-law almost finished before she passed away. I just need to backstitch some butterflies. I might even manage to finish it this weekend.

I received my mini stash haul (for my needlerolls) in the mail today. I got speedy service from Threadneedle Street and 1-2-3 Stitch!, and they charged me very close to actual postage. Love it!

I've had some people say some very nice things about my blog in their own blogs, and I'll get to that very soon. I'm behind right now, on everything, it feels like. Work has me running around like crazy.

Sunday is Matt's birthday. I'm getting a special cake made for him. Pics to come if it turns out well.

To brighten your day, here's a photo of my darling boy. He is quite the morning person. He's four months old already.

20 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Well, that little Matt is too cute for his own good. He's a keeper.

Anonymous said...

Wow Logan is 4 months old already!! Seems like only last month we were sending congratulations on his birth! He's absolutely gorgeous and what a sweet smile.

Your HAED RR is fantastic! Congratulations!

Nicki said...

Wow, your RR looks lovely! It was such a great plan and lovely to stitch :)

And Logan is so cute. What a smile :)

Sharon said...

What an amazing RR! Congrats! Logan is just gorgeous-look at that smile!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, has it really been 4 months? He's growing so fast and has such a cupid smile. Looks like he's up to something ;)

I love the way your RR turned out! Can't wait to see how you finish it out.

jymisgurl said...

OMG!!! He is so adorable! He's just too cute for words! He's got beautiful eyes!
Your RR is also gorgeous! I love it!

Mel in Dubai said...

What a wonderful idea for your HAED RR, Michelle - it looks fabulous!!

Logan is absolutely adorable - such a cheeky little smile :)

Nicole said...

I can't believe he is four months already! He's such a cutie!! :)

Your RR is gorgeous by the way! I love it! :)

Deanne J said...

Logan is so sweet

Samantha said...

What a cutie!! He's adorable. I love your HAED RR - it's beautiful.

Carol R said...

What a gorgeous smile - he's going to break some hearts in the future!

mainely stitching said...

Whata great photo of Logan! I could just melt!!

Jacqui said...

Awww just look at those bubble-gum cheeks! He's a real cutie. Your HAED RR isn't bad either. LOL.

Andrea said...

Aww such a sweetie. Love the rr too.

Carol said...

Wow, that RR is gorgeous!

Erin said...

Love that smile and the big blue eyes.....and the RR looks wonderful, too!!

Dawn T. said...

your RR is stunning!! Logan is such a cutie! Those eyes can melt anyone's heart.:)

Kielrain said...

Your finished RR turned out great. I was glad I got to work on it.

Your little one is a darling!

Veronica said...

That's an awesome RR. It'll look beautiful framed up on your wall. Logan's such a cutie pie. I have an urge to pinch his cheeks ^^

Michelle said...

Cute photo of your boy! He is getting big! Love your RR - it is amazing. I am always so impressed by the stitching you do.