Friday, June 08, 2007

Book purge HD

I've been collecting fantasy books since I was a teenager and never got rid of any but the most dreadful ones. Of course, I also never reread books. So...since I was running out of room on five bookshelves, I finally felt it was time to let go of some of them. I went through my books and found ones I wasn't crazy about. That wound up being 79 paperbacks and 15 hardbacks, plus a bunch of college textbooks. It was hard letting go, but I'm so proud of myself for doing it. Matt's going to take the books to Half Price Books one day and sell them for me.

To answer the next question, yes, I am in nesting mode. The only problem is that my body won't cooperate. I can't do much without my back hurting. I actually got on my knees yesterday, which hurt a lot and caused me to worry I wouldn't be able to get back up. Matt made me promise not to do that again.

No comments: