Thursday, April 24, 2008

Maggie the Messmaker update


Since I need to work on my piece for the Magic/Fantasy Exchange, I figured I should put Maggie the Messmaker away for now. The next time I pull it out, I'll finish the bottom right corner, which will make it 1/4 complete. This is such a slow piece for me, but I think it's going to be cute...someday.

I'll work on finishing up my needleroll today. I'm still off work sick, but I have a few lucid moments. I've started in on the coughing phase of my cold. I took Robitussin last night so Matt could sleep. I really hate the taste of the stuff.

2 comments:

Kim B said...

See you later Maggie! And I hope you feel much better very soon Michelle!

Michelle said...

This is looking really fantastic! How great you are almost 1/4 of the way done!