Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Logan gave us his first laugh today, so we had a very good Christmas at home. He also rolled over onto his face, which he didn't care for very much, but it's progress. We're all doing well, other than me with a cold, but Logan hasn't caught it yet, thank goodness.

For Christmas, among other things, I got a V press in order to make my own frames. We always had trouble getting the corners just right, so this should help a lot. Matt makes the wooden frames with all his fancy power tools, and now I can put them together and lacquer them.

I'm still stitching on the next block of Chatelaine's Rose and Butterfly Quilt. I'll post a pic when I get done with it.

6 comments:

Maree said...

Cute!!! Look at those big big eyes. The "firsts" are exciting, aren't they?

mainely stitching said...

Oh, a first laugh!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift! :) He looks adorable - what a cutie!

Sharon said...

How sweet, he looks so cute.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas! I've got the V press from Lee Valley as well, and trust me it makes framing so much easier!!! You'll have fun with it!

Michelle said...

What a cute photo! Can't wait to see the framing you do with that V-Press - very cool gift!

Veronica said...

You have a beautiful baby boy there. He's adorable.