Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lady of Shalott


I began this in June but have only now started working on it in earnest. It is very rich looking, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I do need to work on Maggie the Messmaker some more since one of my goals for the year was to finish it, but I'm indulging myself a little right now.

Incidentally, I had a reader ask about the Barnabee's Quest SAL a while back and never got to answer (please leave an email address if you have a specific question for me). The SAL was one that a few of us did together and wasn't on a website or anything. I think everyone has finished their pieces now.

Also, Babs asked where I found the Sweetheart Tree needleroll patterns. I found them in a variety of places, and some are sold out. Stitches and Stuff has some on their website. Sorry I can't be more help.

3 comments:

Kim B said...

This piece looks like it would be a huge undertaking for a slow stitcher like me! It's beautiful so far!

MarchAnn said...

The Lady is going to be beauitful with that edging. You are doing a great job on your stitching.

Anonymous said...

Stunning border, and great start - it will be wonderful to watch your progress on this :-)