Monday, February 16, 2009

Winter Faerie Week 4


This faerie seems to be progressing more slowly than the last one. I blame all the blends and fractionals in those holly leaves. But I think another two weeks should do it, if all goes well.

The family is mostly on the mend. Matt is over the flu but has apparently picked up my cough. It doesn't seem to be bothering him much. Logan's cough is just as bad as it ever was, and he keeps messing with his ears. We started him on the antibiotics the doctor gave us just in case. I'm better other than a bit of a sniffle and a little cough. We've been sick for the longest time!

We're hoping to get out to the zoo once everyone is completely better and the weather warms up a little. If we wait too long, it will be too warm. This is Texas, after all....

7 comments:

Sandra said...

This is the first time I visit your blog. The Winter fairy is stunning so far.

Great job! I'll keep coming back.

Jan said...

You are just too darn fast! I've stitched TWs and you are just flying through these. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Those leaves are lovely. Two weeks... I'm in awe.

HasturTorres said...

She is looking great! The leaves are gorgeous.

At your current rate you will have all the fairies finished before I can complete the Autumn Fairy. You are such fast stitcher. :)

I hope y'all get better soon.

Brigitte said...

Great progress again. You will finish her in no time. What a project!
Good to read that you all are over the worst and all on the mend.

Kim B said...

What a beautiful project!!

I hope everyone is feeling better around your house!

Barb said...

You are making great progress on it. Hope everyone gets to feeling better.