Sunday, February 01, 2009

Skeleton Crew update


I managed to stitch on this one a little last night. This is Skeleton Crew by Cross Eyed Cricket, which I started January 1. There's not enough contrast between the sails and the fabric; I wish I had used a slightly darker fabric. But other than that, I'm enjoying working on this piece. I've also been working on Winter Faerie, and I'll post a pic of that one tomorrow.

The yuck is back: I was feeling so much better, but then my bronchitis came back. I'm back on antibiotics and assorted sprays and pills. I would really like to be not sick for more than a day or two. Matt's also gotten sick...again. Fortunately, my mom's all better, and Logan's feeling good, other than a runny nose and some congestion. Out of us all, my mom has the best immune system.

3 comments:

Giovanna said...

I love this design! From your photograph the contrast of the white looks ok - very spooky! I'll look forward to watching your progress on this WIP

Brigitte said...

This is such a unique design, I have never seen anything similar. Good progress since Jan 1!

Michelle said...

Loving this! I've had that chart forever, but haven't gotten around to stitching it.