Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Needle Guardian finishing

I finished the finishing of the needlebook on my lunch hour. I think I fixed the nun stitches that had pulled away from the piece passably well. Check out the top left of this photo. It's not perfect, which is incredibly annoying, but it's cute. I lined the piece with lavender fabric and put some matboard inside (adjusting the matboard is what caused stress to be applied to the nun stitches and just about rip them out). You can see bigger pics and the inside on my website.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh,Michelle that is a wonderful finish!

Kim B said...

That turned out really great!

J's Place said...

Turned out Beautifully.

Jaunice Minor

Michelle said...

Beautiful needlebook! Congrats on being able to fix that edge!