Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Awakening Page 46

Here's the partial page done. It went really quickly.

I received a chart for a friend's baby keepsake, so I may start working on that a bit. I also started a Christmas ornament, but I haven't decided whether it's for me or for an exchange. I have as many ornaments as I need, really, but I like this one. Hm, might have to keep it.

Baby: Matt hung the shade and valance in the baby's room today, so it's finally ready for pictures! I'll try to take some tomorrow.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such an amazing piece!

Mindi said...

I can't believe how beautiful The Awakening looks!

Carol said...

Wow, almost there now! I look forward to nursey photos :-)

Michelle said...

I cannot get over how gorgeous this is - just all the detail and colors are amazing! Congrats - not long now. Can't wait to see photos of the baby's room.

Anonymous said...

This is just so pretty... almost makes me want to start one! I've really enjoyed watching your progress on this :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow that's so amazing you're really stuck with it!