Monday, October 18, 2010

Lady of Shalott update


So close I can taste it!

Yesterday I started a Just Nan pinkeep, the peacock one. I needed something to take with me, and the border seemed like something I could do easily. Now to do the over-one stitching -- the not-so-easy part.

Most of my stitching this month has been on an autumn exchange. I mailed it off, so I should be able to post pics soon. It's very cute. ^.^

I hope you're enjoying the fall weather. I mowed yesterday, and now I have a bad sore throat. I hope it' just allergies....

10 comments:

Clare - Aimetu said...

oh exciting times - nearly done - I can see a HUGE happy dance about to happen :)

Paula D said...

I just finished the peacock too! i had lots of fun until the blanket stitch after it was all stitched. I finally suck it up and did it. turned out really nice. Instead of the ABC I used my initials. I like it so much better. Have fun!

Astrid said...

well i did some work in the garden to and my nose is running, and my throat is sore to. No more garden work for us. The Shalott is beautiful, a tiny bit to do !!!

Blu said...

Gorgeous!
So I guess the next post is going to be the HD?

Shelleen said...

I see a Happy Dance in the near future.

Alice said...

So beautiful! You stitch so fast!!!

vEr0n!c@ said...

Lovely stitching! Hope your throat feels better soon.

Michele B. said...

Your Lady of Shalott is gorgeous! You are so close now - I can't wait to see her finished. Have you ever read the poem? This is a wonderful illustration of it. Hope you feel better!

Mel said...

I hope the next update is a finish!!

She is just amazing!

Looking forward to seeing the other half of the exchange.

Terri said...

This is amazing great work