Monday, April 06, 2009

Ugh

Of course, it had to happen. People were almost better and then--

I got very sick, Matt got sicker, and my mom got very sick. Logan, fortunately, is in high spirits and not sick, other than the cough and snot, which the doctor attributes to allergies. I have a horrible sore throat, headache, fever, etc., which the doctor says is a virus. That would be why the antibiotics I got during the first doctor visit didn't work. She says Matt's sore throat doesn't look like mine, so he's got stronger antibiotics. My mom goes to a different doctor, and he said she has the flu. So it's hard for any of us to get up the energy to do the day-to-day things you have to do when there's a kid in the house. I don't even have the energy to stitch, so you know it's bad.

Did I mention I'm running out of leave time at work too? No vacation for me until Logan stops bringing crud home from daycare.

If you're waiting on an email from me, give me a little more time please. :-)

Oh, PatternsOnline has their fantasy stuff on sale in case you're interested.

6 comments:

Kim B said...

Oh no!!!! Feel better!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to read about your health troubles - sending lots of get-well-soon wishes.

Brigitte said...

Oh Michelle, I'm so sorry to read that you and your family are sick again. I do hope that you will soon be on the mend. I'll keep my fingers crossed ...

Sara said...

Hope you all feel better soon!

Andrea said...

Hope you all feel better soon.

Claire said...

I enjoy reading your blog, so I thought you might like to have the Kreativ Blogger Award.