Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Valentine exchange piece finished

I finished my piece for the Valentine exchange on the SBEBB, the last one. This time I did some hardanger, which is very nerve wracking for me when I start cutting threads. I think I was one thread off in a few spots, but I fudged it to where you can't tell at all. I also tried a finishing technique I had never done before, and I'm very satisfied with it. You'll see pics in another month or so. :-)

I still haven't received anything from the Birthday Club. Hm...

3 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Can't wait to see your Valentine Exchange. I love hardanger, but find it too stressing to do. Happy belated birthday, and a Happy New Year to you alsol.

Carol said...

Happy Belated Birthay! HOw did I not have you my list?? You are there now ;-)

Andrea said...

Happy New Year!

Happy Belated Birthday!

What else have I missed? Oh that beautiful Chatelaine Rose & Butterfly quilt. Gorgeous.

Looking forward to seeing you achieve your 2008 goals.