Sunday, October 18, 2009

Almost finished with all the needlerolls!


I haven't had much time to myself recently(my mom's away on a trip, and Matt's been studying nonstop), but I did get a little time to work on these needlerolls here and there. I just have two left to finish up. I'm missing some 1/8-inch ribbon in colors 503 and 3041/3042. I'll have to check around for them. Then I can say I've finally finished this series of Sweetheart Tree needlerolls! What an effort it was. I also need to find a bigger basket for my needlerolls. (The rest of the series is on my Sweetheart Tree page.)

I've been more in the mood for finishing than stitching lately anyway (very strange for me). I have a few other pieces I'd like to finish off as pinkeeps. Stay tuned.

In other news, my Zelda's Fancy Hat is about to go up on auction for my work's charity event. We set a minimum bid of $25. I've already had one person tell me she'll bid on it. We'll see how high it goes! I'm very excited.



5 comments:

Kim B said...

These are so lovely! What a great collection!

And that's great about your Zelda hat! I hope it goes to a good home!!

Cindy's Stitching said...

The needlerolls are so pretty. I have never done one and must really do one soon.

Giovanna said...

What a great show of needlerolls, well done on the perfect finishing!

Jo said...

gorgeous needlerolls. Sounds like the auction will be fun! I hope you raise lots of money

Anonymous said...

Wow I have the opposite problem....I am never on a finishing roll...have bags of stuff not quite done! I much prefer the stitching part.

My hat's off to you!