Friday, November 27, 2015

Halloween pumpkins




I finally finished the stitching for my three pumpkins (small, medium, and large) that I've been working on here and there. I still need to turn them into stuffed pumpkins, but that will wait for a while. The pieces are called Three Pumpkins by Prairie Grove Peddler.

I'm working on Teresa Wentzler's Dragon Ride at the moment. So far it's just some work on the border. I brought it with me on our cruise to the Bahamas in September, but my aging eyesight couldn't handle it. I think it's time for bifocal contact lenses or one near/one far.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Lovely project. I have had bifocals for 12 years now. It really did make a difference in my stitching. I dont need to use my Ott light all the time.

Brigitte said...

Lovely stitching.

Marie said...

I just googled to see those pumpkins finished…awesome! MAy have to put that pattern on my to do list!
I love your felted pony in the previous post. You are so talented!

Enjoy the holiday.

Rachel said...

Cute design!!! September sounds like a wonderful time of the year to be somewhere warm :)